THC-IPV6 è un set completo di strumenti in grado di attaccare le debolezze intrinseche del protocollo IPv6 e ICMP6, tale tool nato nel 2007 in relase privata ha raggiunto a Giugno 2010 la versione 1.1 ed è stata ufficializzata dai propri creatori.
Vi sono principalmente due limiti tecnici in quanto viene richiesto Linux 2.6 ed un sistema a 32Bit.
Dopo il salto tutte le caratteristiche del Tool Kit…
- parasite6: icmp neighbor solitication/advertisement spoofer, puts you as man-in-the-middle, same as ARP mitm (and parasite)
- alive6: an effective alive scanng, which will detect all systems listening to this address
- dnsdict6: parallized dns ipv6 dictionary bruteforcer
- fake_router6: announce yourself as a router on the network, with the highest priority
- redir6: redirect traffic to you intelligently (man-in-the-middle) with a clever icmp6 redirect spoofer
- toobig6: mtu decreaser with the same intelligence as redir6
- detect-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices which join the network, you can run a script to automatically scan these systems etc.
- dos-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices and tell them that their chosen IP collides on the network (DOS).
- trace6: very fast traceroute6 with supports ICMP6 echo request and TCP-SYN
- flood_router6: flood a target with random router advertisements
- flood_advertise6: flood a target with random neighbor advertisements
- fuzz_ip6: fuzzer for ipv6
- implementation6: performs various implementation checks on ipv6
- implementation6d: listen daemon for implementation6 to check behind a FW
- fake_mld6: announce yourself in a multicast group of your choice on the net
- fake_mipv6: steal a mobile IP to yours if IPSEC is not needed for authentication
- fake_advertiser6: announce yourself on the network
- smurf6: local smurfer
- rsmurf6: remote smurfer, known to work only against linux at the moment
- sendpees6: a tool by [email protected], which generates a neighbor solicitation requests with a lot of CGAs (crypto stuff 😉 to keep the CPU busy. nice.
Via | DarkNet